Strange things fascinate me. Ron Zook, Kige Ramsey, the dopey lizard in the GEICO commercial, what can I say - I offer no excuses, I'm an idiot. My disappointment over not finding a decent video clip of Zook to post today is lingering, however, to scratch that itch, Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician has dug up some pearls of wisdom from the gray-haired one.
Other things that made me laugh, or at least piqued my curiosity today:
- Nunes also brings us a game that will further deepen my dependence on alcohol
- Kige Ramsey doing commercials (read the comments, they are killer)
- Priest Holmes, even weirder than you'd think a guy named Priest would be (and it's his real name no less)
- Belichick-gate rages on
- People arguing over videos posted on-line about 20 year old video games. I mean, I like sports video games as much as the next guy, but when you start arguing over stuff like this, it may be time to go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons
- The Eagles sign Reno Mahe - an entire fan base yawns in excitement
- And, the tide is already turning for Fat Charlie Weiss, this should be fun as the season goes on.