An absolute murderer's row last week of upsets for the ranked. Your Mid-October edition of the Champ Top 10:
1. Ohio State: Now that the Youngstown States, Akrons, and Northwesterns of the schedule have been taken care of, things will get interesting with the stretch run of MSU, Penn State, Wisconsin, The Zookers, and Michigan.
2. South Florida: How long have I been asleep?
3. Benedict Arnold (aka BC): It's been a few years, shouldn't a major gambling scandal arise?
4. LSU: Could still find their way into the BCS title game.
5. Oklahoma: Stoops has got to play Spurrier in the Visor Bowl this year.
6. South Carolina: Spurrier has got to play Stoops in the Visor Bowl this year.
7. Kentucky: The Gators come calling to Lexington.
8. West Virginia: Should run the table for the rest of the year.
9. USC: I know, I know, they didn't score any style points last week.
10. Joe Torre: Farewell skipper. You deserved better. Unmatched class in the world of sports.