Thursday, November 8, 2007
Champ Top 10
To my loyal readers, both of you out there, I apologize for the lack of Top 10 last week. Never fear fans of T3I, this week's Top 10 is back like a Phoenix rising from Arizona.
1. Ohio State: "The Zook" comes to town.
2. LSU: Should win out and land in the BCS title game.
3. Oregon: Loses poll points for the worst uniforms in the history of Western civilization.
4. Kansas: Please take some time to check out the Mike Mangino photo gallery. (Deadspin)
5. Oklahoma: Baylor up next.
6. WVU: UConn who?
7. Mizzou: Hosting the Franchione Farewell Tour this weekend.
8. Arizona State: Bring on the Bruins.
9. Tears of the Superfans: Bye bye undefeated season. By the way, ever wonder what the shortest book ever published is?
10. Brian Cashman: Love this move. Sure you're losing ARod....why not get something in return?