I know this Top 10 may stink, but you've gotta love the Fran Tarkenton throwback jersey. Anyways, after mailing it in last week (blame the turkey) this idiot is back with his Top 10 for the week. Remember, only an idiot releases his rankings on a Thursday:
1. WEST VIRGINIA: This one has Big East bias written all over it. Deal with Mizzou.
2. Old Mizzou: How did this happen?
3. Ohio State: Columbus loves the fact the Big XII has a title game.
4. Georgia: Too little, too late for the Dawgs.
5. LSU: This Les Miles "we haven't lost in regulation story" is priceless. Les, happy house hunting.
6. Kansas: T3I are big fans of the Big Mangino. Mark, for your own health, please avoid these choices.
7. Oklahoma: Fight on Sooners, the entire state of Ohio is behind you.
8. Va Tech: BC-Va Tech ACC title game? I think I'll be busy researching my fantasy WNBA team that night.
9. Hawaii: Every Top 10 needs more WAC.
10. Syracuse Football Fans: You've suffered enough.
Champ's pick of the week: ASU -7 over Arizona.