Here are few stories you can check out while waiting to see if you won the Ebay auction:
* Rejoice Orange fans, Syracuse QUALIFIES for the Tournament (Norm Roberts is jealous).
* Ever wonder what a blogger not named "Axe" sounds like? Orange44 has your answer.
* Darren McFadden blazing fast on the field, even faster with the ladies. Only 7 more kids between you and Travis Henry Darren, keep it up.
* Jevon Kearse, now free to get injured for another team.
* Don't worry Jevon, there is a ton of other NFL driftwood that's been set free in the past couple of days.
* The Shaq trade - let's just say the Suns haven't figured things out yet.
* Get your Carl Pavano injury excuses while they're hot.
* Sticking with baseball, courtesy of With Leather, Scott Spiezio has a few issues.
* Grand Theft Auto meets John Madden, who wouldn't buy that?
* And just so everyone knows, Kige has begun his journey to the Final Four, and it's journey I'm ready to take.
For some more Kige related fun, click here.