Here are a few things to check out while pondering why home teams are 19-1 in the NBA playoffs this year.
* Manny Ramirez, he still hasn't found his sanity pills yet - Awful Announcing.
* As a kid I had a Syracuse Chiefs stovepipe hat that I wore around and somehow thought it looked good, which clearly proves two things, 1) I was a retard and 2) my parents didn't love me enough to prevent me from looking like an idiot. Do you need proof these things were awful? Well here it is - Gem Mint 10.
* Donovan McNabb says the birds can compete in 2008, for my sanity they better - and they should also leave last year's awful throwback uniforms on the shelf - the 700 Level.
* I saw this on the Daily Show and was laughing and terrified at the same time, Sean has pulled the clip, well done, and we agree - Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician.
* Is Andrew Robinson under too much pressure? - the Orange Squeeze.
* Should the odd need ever occur to heckle the Minnesota Twins - the Heckler's Prospectus.
* And Andre Johnson will not be shopping at Walmart any time soon - Hashmarks.