Blah, blah, blah....Donte traded to the Rockets. We're sure you've heard by now.
We at T3I want to provide Donte with a lits of "to-do's" now that he's headed down to Houston. Pro athletes have a lot of down time so Donte's we've got you covered. We just want you off the streets after those late night games.
* Check out the Houston SpaceCenter. You're a rookie now, and we're not sure how much SportsCenter air-time you'll get.
* Donte, are you a dog lover? Remember to tell David Stern you are going here just to watch. And if you see Charles Barkely or Tim Donaghey, run like crazy.
* Footwork is crucial in the pro game Donte.
* It's never too late to think about your post-basketball plans. Bill Bradley made the jump into politics. "Read my lips......Dont'e leave!"
* Texas is a big place, stay far away from the artist-formerly-known-as Pacman Jones and joints like this.
* We've watched enough "Cribs" episodes to know pro athletes love automobiles. We've heard of a Houston area dealer offering great deals right now.
Good luck Donte. And to any Rocket fans who might possibly be reading this crappy blog, congratulations the Houston Dynasty has begun!