* Here's one I meant to put on the morning links, but missed - Tim Hardaway can't figure out why he can't get a job with the Miami Heat? Seriously? What the hell did he study at UTEP - underwater fire prevention?
* My favorite argument for why baseball can't implement instant replay to check home runs is the "mistakes have always been part of the game" argument. How asinine is that? Guess what, mistakes are part of the surgical game too, but doctors aren't shunning new technology to help fix them.
* While we're here - what is up with all the weird fences in baseball these days? Stadiums have fences behind fences and yellow lines to delineate what is a home run and what's not a home run - how f-ing hard is it to build a park with a clearly defined fence? We played wiffle ball with less confusing boundaries.
* Lakers v. Celtics is good for the NBA and it's the best possible match up David Stern could ever hope for, but I'm not used to the hype. I mean, it was easy to ignore the San Antonio Spurs hype and Cleveland Cavalier hype - but this is different. You've got to admit, it will be cool to see Bird and/or Magic in the stands for these games - or at least it would be cooler than seeing Larry Nance or Craig Ehlo.
* Bill Parcells is being a jackass on the whole Jason Taylor thing - and you know what, Jason Taylor actually has more play off wins since 2000 than Bill does. Granted, he only leads 1-0, but hey, I'm just sayin......
* Since Travis Henry just got cut by the Broncos, I wonder which employed athlete currently holds the record for most kids?
* And speaking of kids, here are a few great Shawn Kemp dunks for you to enjoy - making babies and dunking basketballs, two things Shawn excelled at.