Plenty of legroom in the O-Zone.
5:00 before kickoff. There was NOT a late walk-up crowd.
I just got back from this week's trip to the proctologist. Some very early quick hits:
- Attendance was announced as thirty-four thousand (chuckle, chuckle), six hundred (hee hee) ninety-four (ha ha ha). 34,694? I know, I know....they announce paid attendance. There were less than 20,00 people in that building...sad times friends.
- Funniest thing heard all day, from a pre-game scalper, "Who needs one? Buy one ticket get four free." Times are tough for our scalper friends.
- The women's lacrosse team was honored at halftime. SU wised up and did not announce Daryl Gross with them.
- 1st half, 4th and 2 and you go for the FG?
- The Subway Sub Race may be the most exciting thing going this year in the Dome
- The 18,000 on hand were loud with their booing after Greg decided to run out the clock at the end of the 1st half. Nicely done.
- Funniest t-shirt I saw: "Greg Robinson is Responsible for my Drinking Problem." It won't be long until that's ripped off by the scumbags that do that sort of thing.
Settling in for some real football tonight....SEC style. I can't handle much more of this.