- The SportHump revels in fact that you can't stop Van Chew, you can only hope to contain him.
- Orange44 reacts to Carr-gate and then gives the team a C + for the effort against Pitt. I am of the opinion they were too generous with the coaching grade, but it was another job well done over there.
- King Otto with another Konclusion, probably the most comprehensive blogger run-down out there.
- The Orange Squeeze rightly takes issue with the latest Robinson press conference.
- Bleeding Orange questions Robinson's strategery.
Could Greg Robinson feel better if he were coaching the Chiefs? Since the Chiefs won after this story was published, it's safe to assume Greg was nowhere near KC on Sunday.
The Legend of Cecilio Guante has 5 things that should have happened by now.
The Daily Orange says logic is lacking in Greg's moves.......no kidding.
Pitt played to win, Syracuse not to lose, yes Gregger, you got out coached by the Wannestache.
Losing 2.0 - population Syracuse.
In basketball news, Scoop Jardine may redshirt - which means Devo could be playing some point.
The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle says the Orange hoop team will give fans a treat.
The Syracuse hoop team has some common names.
Being a mets fan must suck.
TO is finally causing problems in Dallas - it's about time.
Here's a mini-round up of NFL games.
And since it's Monday, I'll leave you with the WORST STORY EVER.