The fine folks at Hugging Harold Reynolds recently asked me to take part in their Iron Ref competition and I gladly obliged. Our entries just went up and the voting is now open, so head over there and VOTE FOR ME. To vote, all you have to do is leave a comment in the comment section - it's pretty easy.
My competitors are fine people who did an excellent job, but this isn't about who did the best, it's about who can stuff the ballot box the best - so get over there and vote like dead people in Chicago in 1960. Since we are so close to our next Presidential election, let me explain why you should vote for me. A vote for the Russianator is:
- A vote for change
- It is also a a vote for the right kind of change
- I have experience and vision
- I've killed enemies of our state (in video games)
- I bring fresh ideas and I'm not a "career politician"
- And I've run out canned political talking points.
Voting closes at 5 pm tomorrow - so vote early and vote often - support an idiot by voting here.