In our ongoing mission to lower workplace productivity, T3I presents some trivia for yout to ponder as you finish up those pesky TPS reports.
Enjoy. Answers can be found in the Comments section.
1. Since the NCAA began seeding teams in 1979, in which year did Syracuse receive their worst seed?
2. On their way to the '96 Final Four, who did Syracuse defeat in their first round matchup?
3. True or False. Syracuse has been a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
4. Since 1986, how many years has Duke has played 1st/2nd round games in the state of North Carolina. (This question is respectfully dedicated to Dick Vitale who consistently bashes Syracuse for never leaving the state of NY during December. Also, Dick is quick to point out that our 2003 title run included a stop in Albany. Get lost Dick.)
5. Another question for Mr. Vitale. Why should you be outraged over the Syracuse tournament losses in '85, '92 and '00?
6. 1991, Syracuse becomes the first #2 seed to lose in the first round. What #1 seed would go on to win this region?
7. Had Syracuse beaten Vermont in 2005, they would have faced this Big10 team in the 2nd round.
8. Syracuse lost to Duke in a 1998 Sweet 16 matchup in what soon-to-be Major League Baseball stadium?
Happy Friday everyone. Don't work too hard.