I had a little time on my hands tonight, so I thought I'd see what other blogs are saying about this Friday's Syracuse-Oklahoma game. Here it goes:
* Statsheet is running the latest AP Story on the game.
* Storming the Floor profiles Oklahama as well as Syracuse who, according to the site, has a 50-50 chance of making the Final Four.
* The NY Times blog the Quad debunks myths about Oklahoma.
* In case you missed it, Sean gives us all more information on Blake Griffin. Here's one more nugget, he's a Cleveland Cavaliers fan, I think it's safe to say we can call that the LeBron effect.
* Gambling 911 previews the game - yet fails to mention who you should actually gamble on.
* And this guy isn't exactly doing his part to portray law enforcement in Oklahoma in a positive light.