Yeah, yeah, yeah....we're a day late with this week's Ebay Item of the Week. So for you loyal readers out there (all 3 of you) we're giving you a special 2-for-1 this week.
First up......break out your Gerardo CD's.....because every Cuse fan needs their own genuine rico (suave) leather checkbook cover.
For Orange fans reliving the 1987 Final Four is about as much fun as genital herpes. However if you are game enough feel free to bid on this guy's 22 year old tshirt.
And since we're reliving 1987, Axe here you go buddy. The #1 hits of '87:
Some '87 thoughts:
* This entire clip sounds exactly like the current Y94 playlist.
* I have no idea who "Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam" were. But two #1 hits? Really? Anyone, Lisa Lisa?
* Apparently the key to getting a top hit this year was getting your song featured in a movie.
* Greatest special effects ever...Kim Wilde at the 3:30 mark (smoke machine...check, hand coming down from the ceiling....check.....guy busting through the set...check.)
* U2....that's one damn good record.
* Do you think Chuck Finley owns that Whitesnake album?
* Huey Lewis and The News.......you can't forget about The News.