|Photo: NY Daily News|
Here are the top 10 hiding/prisoner analogies Tiki first considered, then rejected, because they weren't "jewy" enough.
10. Lep didn't have a mask so it was like a reverse Hannibal Lecter type of thing.
9. I don't have weird tattoos so it was like a reverse Prison Break of Fox type of thing.
8. We weren't on an island, so it was like a reverse Alcatraz type of thing.
7. I've still got both arms so it was like a reverse Richard Kimball type of thing.
6. I don't have any hair, so it was like a reverse Carson Palmer type of thing.
5. I was having sex with my girlfriend and we were both trapped, so it was like half-reverse John Jamelski type of thing.
4. It wasn't a game show and I eat caviar 3 times a day, so it was like a reverse Survivor thing - although that Boston Rob seems like a nice guy.
3. I've never been a winner so it was like a reverse Charlie Sheen at the Plaza type of thing.
2. There was no plane crash, polar bears or strange numbers, so it was like a reverse Lost type of thing -- although we did once do it in a monkey cage at the San Diego zoo.
And the number 1 considered and then rejected Tiki Barber hiding/prison analogy is.........
1. I don't work anymore so it was like a reverse Tom Coughlin practice type of thing.