21-14 good guys. Be sure to check out our buddy Axe's Sunny Side/Dark Side posts. They are always a good read and dead on.
Now, here's what caught my eye this weekend:
*Brutal weekend for the Big East- Lousiville, UConn and Cincy fall in non-conference match-ups while Syracuse and Pitt struggle with
* FONT WATCH- What font is Mark Richt using to update his resume?
* Denard Robinson scored a lot of points in my book with his heroics against ND...although I have been chuckling all day reading about the Robinson/Michigan magic (insert GRob flashbacks here)
* First Georgia last week, now Oregon this week, my eyes can't take this much longer
* Crazy ending to USC-Utah...first the Utes got absolutely jobbed on a 4th down spot that was eventually overturned in their favor, only to have USC block their game-tying field goal attempt and return it for a TD (interesting subplot on the point spread and final score for those who like a friendly wager every now and then)
* Tumbs down to ASU for their new uniforms that no longer feature one of the coolest logos in college football
* Great call by my brother-in-law and frequent T3I-poster AJV who reminded me to switch over to the FX Game to hear everyone's favorite announcer Gus Johnson calling some college pigskin (buckle up Syracuse fans, the USC game is on FX)
* Get well Coach Kill