Syracuse and South Florida battle for to for the basement in the Big East. A month ago this could have been a huge game - now, not so much. South Florida has repeatedly shot itself in the foot this year with turnovers and mistakes, while Syracuse periodically forgets to take its prozac and as a result we never know what team will show up. It makes the game hard to predict, so I'm going to stick to the facts - and the facts are these.
1. Doug Marrone has never lost to Skip Holtz.
2. Skip Holtz has never beaten Doug Marrone
3. A grown man should never go by the name "Skip."
4. If the name of your school is a geographic descriptor of its location in a state, that descriptor should be accurate.
5. You can never lose to a team that has fans that dress up like this:
|Photo via People of Florida|
Syracuse - 3
South Florida - 2