|Kim Jung Un and John Thompson III have much in common|
Kim Jung Thompson leads his band of international incident inducing thugs into the Carrier Dome tonight to take on the noble Syracuse Orange. Like his kindred spirit Kim Jung Un, Thompson inherited the reigns of an evil regime from his father and like North Korea, the world knows while he's mildly incompetent, he must be kept in check nonetheless.
After taking over as the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Time Magazine did a piece on 10 things you might not know about Kim Jung Un. It is filled with interesting nuggets such as how he had his picture taken with Toni Kukoc and how he reportedly had plastic surgery to look more like his grandfather.
While Kim Jung Thompson has been the leader of Georgetown since 2004, there is much we don't know about the leader of this nefarious program. So, we here at T3I are proud to present you with 10 things you might not know about John Thompson III.
1. He puts mayo on hot dogs.
2. He still writes checks at the supermarket.
3. He has unsuccessfully lobbied Georgetown officials for years to get on the kiss cam during games, and sitting next to JT III was reportedly a condition of Kevin Broadus' return to the program.
4. He recently pulled a hamstring trying to "Tebow."
5. He lists Skip Bayless as his "intellectual idol."
6. He often submits letters to the editor to the Onion.
7. He once ordered Kobe beef at a restaurant and was confused when Kobe Bryant didn't appear to greet him.
8. He has a tramp stamp.....of Kathie Lee Gifford.
9. At night in his room he has pretend tea parties with his Andre Hawkins and Michael Graham dolls. The parties always break up when Graham sucker punches Hawkins for drinking all the Earl Grey.
10. He looks just like the Hoya mascot.